In summary, we are
- Designers, manufacturers, and “end-to-end” total solution providers in industrial weighing, batching, bagging, packing and allied automation with a full-fledged manufacturing facility in the industrial hub of Chennai, India
- All in one roof “mechatronics” expertise: embedded electronics, mechanical items, electrical drives, material handling equipments, sensors & pneumatic actuators, real-time software etc. This is LCS’s unique strength, since many others lack in multi-discipline engineering skills.
- Our R&D centre accredited by Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India, we consider it as an honour and recognition of our innovation spirit.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified company
- Founded in year 1995. Nearing ~20 years (two decades) of service, we are proud to have served a wide range of customers in a wide range of industries.
When LCS Controls was incorporated in year 1995, the founders brought abundant venture capital to invest. Surprised? Like many others, they also did not have money, but all other vital ingredients i.e. strong technical & domain skills, passion, perseverance, creativity, risk taking, teamwork and of course, not to mention honesty and integrity which are core values in any place. When all these join forces, nothing is impossible; miracles happen.
The nucleus of the activity was in embedded electronics, weighing and industrial automation. Initially, simple products developed were weighing scales (retail/platform), weigh bridges, batch weighing controllers, real time SCADA systems, I/O RTUs, application specific controllers etc.
Steadily, over years, LCS expanded and evolved to provide total “turnkey” solutions in industrial weighing & automation by adding other engineering disciplines in our infrastructure i.e. mechanical items, electrical drives, material handling equipments, sensors & pneumatic actuators, real-time software etc.
Today, it is all under one roof now, a total one-stop solution provider for all. Your search for a reliable partner in weighing & automation ends here.
We are reliable, capable and affordable.